Hynos Terms of Service
Effective April 2, 2020
Acceptance of Terms
Changes to Terms. Hynos reserves the right to update these Terms, which we may do for reasons that include, but are not limited to, complying with changes to the law or reflecting enhancements to Hynos. Unless we state otherwise, your continued use of the Service after we post modifications will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to those changes. If you object to the changes, your recourse shall be to cease using the Service.
You are responsible for your log-in credentials and for any activity resulting from the use of your log-in credentials or other activity on your account (“Account”) on the Service. Upon launching the App or the Service, if you do not already have an Account, you will be prompted to create one by providing a username and a password. You may also be required to provide a valid email address or other information to access or utilize certain applications or features. You represent and warrant that the information you provide to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. We reserve the right to reject any username or to terminate your username or prevent use of a username in our sole discretion, and without any liability to you. You will ensure that your e-mail address is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your credentials or otherwise on your Account. You agree to notify us immediately if you believe the confidentiality of your log-in credentials has been compromised or if you suspect unauthorized use of your Account. You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your credentials.
Rules of Conduct and Usage
The Service provides communication channels such as forums designed to enable you to communicate with other Service users. Hynos has no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so in connection with providing the Service. Hynos may also terminate or suspend your access to any communication channels at any time, without notice, for any reason. You acknowledge that any user content (including without limitation chats, postings, or materials posted by users) on the communication channels is neither endorsed nor controlled by us. Hynos will not under any circumstances be liable for any activity within communication channels. Hynos is not responsible for information that you choose to share on the communication channels, or for the actions of other users. As a condition of your use of the Service, and without limiting your other obligations under these Terms, you agree to comply with the restrictions and rules of use set forth in these Terms and our Community Guidelines as well as any additional restrictions or rules (such as application-specific rules) set forth in the Service. As an example, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is objectionable as outlined in our Community Guidelines;
- defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone;
- engage in conduct that is fraudulent or illegal or otherwise harmful to Hynos or any other user;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs or engage in any other activity that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers;
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
- attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members;
- improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to us;